The admission process has been designed for transparency and providing equal opportunity to all applicants in line with the ‘Admissions Policy’ of Gondia Public school. This is reviewed from time to time to incorporate changing global requirements. The steps that must be completed for admission at GPS are as follows-
- Please note that Admissions At GPS are on a first come first serve basis and seats are limited. Admissions will only be confirmed once the necessary documents and a fees have been submitted to the school office.
The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Completed Application form.
- Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate and Aadhar Card (if applicable).
- School leaving certificate (can be submitted later if currently unavailable).
- UDISE Number (Unified District information System for Education) from current school (applicable for admissions from Std 1 onwards).
- Photocopy of the current class Report Card (applicable for admissions from Std 1 onwards).
- Photocopy of Address proof.
- 3 passport size photographs of the student.